Monday, May 4, 2009

Unbraced.

Yeah, unfortunately not me but two of the bloggers that I've followed since my braced experience now have naked teeth.

Wired Lady and Ceramic Braces no longer feel my pain. I mean sure, they know my pain, but they've left me to wallow in it alone haha. You can't help but to feel left behind, and what are the odds that the two people I follow religiously both are debraced in the same month!?! I mean, come on. So, with that said, if anyone has a blog/knows of a blog that I can now creep on that would be lovely. I need some sympathetic reassurance and also some humor ;)

1 comment:

nabukay said...

wow there's tons just look around a bit. you should have looked up Bridget (bracesaresexy.blogspot) i think she was about your age. keep the faith, the braces can be quite an exciting experience.